Monday, May 18, 2009

Bibik no more

image from : http://chupchap.files.wordpress.com

Remember when I wrote about my sick maid? Turn out that she has diabetic, quite a critical one. Sugar level = 18.1, which is high and she had a swollen tummy which need to be operated. She refused to do so, saying that she'd prefer to be sent back home; it's her call so we agreed.

And we'll not replace her.

For the record, her medical expenses reached RM1K. General Hospital did not charge cheap to foreigners, ok. The best part is, it has to be beared by employer. Senyum.

So expect me to be in good shape back (muahahaha, prasan!), since i need to do all the house chores back. I have always forget to take my dinner, whenever i'm tired and occupied. So, boleh prepare kebaya lagi for this year's raya.

Tapi, I'll have limited time to exercise. (Padahal dulu masa ada maid, sikit aku tak exercise). No more Penang Hill's climbing weekends, unless hubby agreed to take turns with the kids. I guess, I could get some Yoga DIY DVD or Paula Abdul's exercise DVD and dance away with my kids.

Best jugak kan?

2 comments:

azataq said...

blh ler sama2 melaram kebaya raya haji ni....(raya poser x sempat)

ciklongan said...

pasan tol dua2 mak budak ni...ish3 :P