Monday, April 26, 2010

The more the merrier?

The talks around the office lately has been about getting another wife. It's a fun topic to be discussed for all my staff, they're all man and mostly are over 40.




Some seemed serious about involving in polygamy, some just does the lip service.

And none has the courtesy of filtering any words, maybe I've been here too long, they just don't bother or forget that I'm a woman.

Aaaanyway, I do have some insight. Polygamy is the right way to share love, provided those who shares really love each other and really do understand the concept of sharing.

I don't . So to the other half - don't try.

And I've heard of a story, a real story (yeaaahh jom gossip), about a colleague's attempt to polygamy.

It goes like this, he's about my age, married to a fine woman, about my age too. They've been married for about 6-7 years, yet they haven't got any child yet.

It has always been about babies.

He wanted one, yet she couldn't give him one. So he decide to find another woman, who could give him a baby.

But, he's not greedy. He waited for the right time to tell and ask for her permission to get married, one more time.

She cried.

And he said, relax. You don't have to tell me your answer today. Let's go relax somewhere, cool down and think about it. Think when you're sane.

So they go to a holiday trip. And comeback, they talk about it again.

This time, the wife said she's still not ready for it.
He said, its ok. If she didn't permit, he won't do it.
And life goes on.

Ok some part of it, aku menambah rasa, but the core part of it is all true.
Best kan jadi the wife, knowing that your husband really loves you.
But on the other hand, mesti sedih jugak, not being able to give what he wants most.

And i think unless someone could think as rational and as calm as both the above husband & wife, don't think of polygamy.

Although most of the man here in my office do talk like they'll walk it, none try it.
So those wife yang rasa2 your man is my officemate/workmate, worry no more. Hehe.

And hopefully, I shouldn't be too.. ;)

*images from google.

No comments: