Friday, September 3, 2010

The end is near

For Ramadhan.

And it is very humiliating for me to admit that I haven't collect as much pahala as being offered. As if I have too much of pahala, I can't be bothered to chase for more.

I felt selfish to Allah when I thought that :

 - I have kids to take care of and can't recite the Quran, here she is with no complaint


-   I can't join the office daily tadarus for not wearing the proper baju kurung, these chap do it without   hesitation. What's important is the cloth is clean and covers.



  -  I have so much to do in the office, taking care of the house, husband and kids, and wouldn't be able to squeeze in time. He on the other hand didn't bother much of his inability.



Shameful.

But, all say and sigh will not justify anything. It is not syawal yet, and we still have got time. Jom baca Quran!

And these people do, ramai kan?







Pics are from a friend's email (originally from here), on Ramadhan in Iran.