Wednesday, March 5, 2014

a mother's pray

So It's true that there's always silver lining in every cloud.

As He said :

94:5 and 6 For verily after hardship comes ease. Verily after hardship comes ease



We've moved to our landed house end last year. And naturally, the kids school too.
I see this as unfortunate, as Ilhan Yasmin is not going to SJKC, we cudn't find a decent day care for her transit nearby SJKC. She's been doing quite well back then in SJKC, and has been able to converse quite fluently. So I'm frustated.

And this new school, after a bit of research, is said to be ok.

After almost a week of school, when Ilhan and Masyitah complaints daily that they've been bullied, I thought that's just them missing their old friends and school.

But,
When Masyitah quitely slipped a scissor from her school bag, I asked, what was that for? She said, her friend sitting next to her, is a boy and he forced her to be his girlfriend. Awek katanya. Masyitah gets angry (owh u know how kangah gets angry), and she said "kalau dia pegang tangan kangah lagi, kangah gunting tangan dia"

Then, it hits me. Isk, darjah 2 dah aweks bagai?

And being me, I march to the PK HEM. He's been great and told me that this is a school with a lots of issues. Most kids are left most of the time by their parents, even at night as mostly, they're factory workers, working shift hours. So, expect attitute issues, social issues and whatnots. Plus he said, as new students, both my kids are in the last class. The worst one.

This is the only school where I can get a proper transport and day care transit. Macam mana ni?

I pledge for the school to relook on the girl's band. If they're better than the last class, please up kan lah.

And what's the silver lining? We cant even transfered them to other school yet. I'm stuck.

After almost 2 months, at least, I see things differently. Every morning after they walk pass to school gate, I'll pray for them. Ya Allah, I'm their mother, aku redha dgn anak-anakku. Please do protect them, pls pls pls. Please do guide them, make their heart strong, and always towards you. Protect them from syaitan, for badness, protect them Ya Allah.

Things I seldom do before, I did every single day.

I used to take for granted their school work, since they've been taken care of in school, and kononnya it was a good school. But we do homework together every night now, or maybe not homework, just coloring or the exercise books. In fact we even put text book according to schedule together now.


So, there's always silver lining in every cloud. Hopefully.

4 comments:

ninaC said...

i love your lifestyle.
to be able to pick up your kids after school and the commute time from your office to home is less than 15 minutes, is very precious.

u know, secretly, i always want to be like you. you are like an idol to me, your patience, your perseverance in life and in work, how you deal with your staffs.

so thank you Ul for being my friend.

Arisy said...

Cik.. awat romantika pulak dah.
Funny how i wanted to be like u, pi obersee oooo

ninaC said...

hihi in view of what happened with MH370, we never know what will happen, aku pengguna kerap kapal terbang.
so yeah, this year, i want to be more expressive.
gitu motto hidup. hahaha

ninaC said...

hihi in view of what happened with MH370, we never know what will happen, aku pengguna kerap kapal terbang.
so yeah, this year, i want to be more expressive.
gitu motto hidup. hahaha