Friday, February 9, 2007

Loads of headache

Image from : http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/rte0252l.jpg






Ache in the head, but unfeel physically. Due to my bad habit of delaying/postponing my works, I suffer a great 'logical' headache. Tones and tones of unfinished work are now loaded in front of me, (yet i still have got time to blog !?), i feel the need to just abandoned some of it.



Some said, do not avoid work, face it one by one. You'll know how good it feel to complete a long delayed work. I have now a log book of tasks i should do. I am not a big fan of manual records, but neither do i prefer the so-called automated records. Maybe i just hate recording. But the importance of records are undeniable. Especially when i need a checklist on what should i do next, whats important or urgent now, and better, with records i can track back my old tasks.



So, there goes. A good start i believe. The logbook was a simple reminder to what i shall do, what's still pending. When i met staff or my superior, at least i would not write everything inside my head like i used to do. I can feel the difference after a week of using it. I feel alert. Well, hope it continues, so i would not be a last minute person again.



Can't continue with this, since i have an important task to do. (see the impact ?)

No comments: