Wednesday, February 7, 2007

after deleting the previos draft post

I have just deleted my previous post. It does not sound me... hmm at least it does not sound the way i want to potray myself. I was in anger mode. Anger made me evil. I don't want to read a post when i can be reminded of how evil i can get.

Anyway, i've just went for my routine checkup yesterday. It was a normal routine check up except for when the gynae found out that my skin is drying and needs extra-aqua typed cream, and of course i need to drink a lot. Due to the dryness, my skin irritates badly. The gynae suggest it could be due to pregnancy since no one else in the house were affected. I've tried washing my skin over and over using dettol soap, no effect. I guess she's correct, it's not fungal, its just dryness and the pregnancy thing.

Well that went ok. The best part is, when i insist on knowing the baby's gender. Well, this is my 3rd pregnancy and i am done with the surprises. I need to know. She was tracing hardly, with the ultrasound machine, zooming in and out, and taking her time measuring all neccessary measurement on my baby. She wipe my tummy twice with the jelly, and zoomed in again. She said " well, i guess XY, see the bone there, something is in between there." Honestly, i do not know what's XY is. But by the way she's talking it should be a boy! Hubby went and say,
"So, XY ?",
"Yes" the gynae replied.
"It's a boy" hubby said,
he's a medical grad drop-out, he's slightly smarter than me so he knows what's XY is. I just can't stop smiling. I've been waiting for a boy. And not that i'll be sad if it turns out to be a girl, maybe gynae mistakenly predict it. But this is already a good news to me.

Just hope that Dr Teh (by the way the gynae's name is Dr Teh), is correct. And Allah has granted me a boy. I am so thankful for that.

He's already kicking now, actively , so i can start my plan for him. The blue bedsheet, and pillow cover.... na na na na.. i am happy. Thank you Allah.

No comments: