Wednesday, February 11, 2009

From Taiping with love

i'm writing this while attending a workshop, in Taiping. The normal early year energy - workshop, meeting, etc etc.


The good thing is, we had this opportunity to watch a movie (yes, during workshop - for lesson learnt hehe, padahal aku best tgk the movie for entertainment). Titled : ehmm.. baru GM cakap semua org mesti dah lupa movie tu, dah aku lupa.

A good movie though, Sam L.Jackson, mesti best. I rate good movie tru the actors, teruk kan?



random mandom:



1. Taiping is such a place. Cool wind, green, and good food (hah, food lagik!).

2. I do not have a built in motivation kit inside me. I have to be pushed from outsiders. It's a bitter fact to admit. I like competition, so i could push myself hard. It's not something to be proud of, I feel low.

3. Ammar still has not utter a proper word. Bila nak cakap dik..

4. My ex-significant other (which is not significant anymore) is from Taiping, despite he's not being significant to me, he has always been a good friend, and significantly we first met in Taiping. So, secara matematik good place make good friend. Hehe.

Ada gambar actually, lovely Taiping.

1 comment:

ninaC said...

taiping sejok. aku benci nak mandi pagi