Tuesday, July 21, 2009

taiping sentral and such

image from : http://misseva05.files.wordpress.com

Watched Harry at Taiping Sentral last week, first time tengok movie kat Taiping.

I'm a fan of Harry, not just Harry, Hermione, Ron, Sirius Black, even Malfoy. I read the books. All of them. And I own them, all of them. I've always re-read them past or pre the movies, so I could enjoy my imagination. So i guess I have the right to say this :

The latest Harry Potter is a boring movie. So please make sure next movie I'm wide awake.


I have never slept in a movie, yet I did during Half Blood Prince. Funny that this part of the story, book version, is the best among the rest, at least for me.

Why ? Go find it yourself, gi bayar RM10 macam aku, and tido dalam wayang.

Baik gi tengok Ice Age, rated good kan?

6 comments:

azataq said...

kami enjoy..sebab mmg addict kat harry potter...ekekekeke..jauhnya pi tgk wayang sampai tepeng...

Herakoz said...

Sejak bila lak Taiping ada wayang?

Anyway aku tak pernah baca buku Harry Poter. So tiap2 kali tengok movie baru dia, mesti aku tak ingat jalan cerita previous movie. So end up aku tak faham ...and kebosanan gilos. haha

RedAnna said...

owh mine mine!! r u sure boring??

Anonymous said...

Agreed on ur review.. I'm also a BIG fan of HP n ada full book set tapi mivie kali ni tak se hebat bukunya yg best itu..

Hopefully last movie nanti best la..

Arisy said...

azataq : ada kursus, bolehla gi taiping.

li : ada, dkt tesco.

red : sure, damn sure.

nana : yup, hopefully.

ninaC said...

soalan berikutnya. taiping dah ada tesco? lama sungguh tak sampai taiping.