Monday, September 14, 2009

Aleatoria

A lot has been playing in my mind, randomness mostly.


Originally drawn by yours truly
  1. Life has been stagnant and unlively. These days, people search for challenge, and avoid dullness in life. Avoiding dullness has also been a challenge to some. And at some point, some people find bored days as comfortable, and going away from comfortness is so unattractive. Ironic; finding challenge yet attracted to comfortness.

  2. And again the copying issue. No elaboration. Just that, I refuse to force my daughter to fast on the first few weeks of Ramadhan, just to make sure me and her do not just follow the crowd or for showing off. Funny, that I didn't notice fasting is requested by God. So she did yesterday, congrats!

  3. When one marry a man, she married the whole family. So, when one hate his husband, she'll hate the whole family? Sounds silly and emotional, right? But she must have good reasons for that. Her man is raised by his family, he has their traits physically, mentally and emotionally. Hating him, means hating his traits, means hating his family. Worry not, this is not me, and might not be a she.

  4. Ip Man is such a movie. Ah, the movies. Why am I so bothered over movies and TV? Maybe this is some planned move by some organization to zombie us : la televisiĆ³n los atonta.

  5. I've start to believe that food is created to make us relax, lazying and think of nothing. Especially delicious ones, where we could easily find them in Penang. Please, the government should consider banning stalls that will trigger our yummy olfactory nerves?

  6. A scientist should seriously planning on building a tool to measure a person's capability. That way, we do not have to wonder if this is the best for us. If I am rated as low, I'd be happy when I touch my ceiling. A tiger can't fly, so don't dream of flying.
I think I'm just tired.

No comments: