Monday, November 2, 2009

I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do, about you now...

(owh, lagu ini stuck dalam kepala...oasis ke sape ntah nyanyi)
I'm in KL attending some course which I've postponed from the day I delivered Ilhan. It's a long course, 2 weeks, with 1 week break in between.


My colleague said I'm hati kering, because I leave my children for some course that I could've just reject or postpone again.


Thing is, I could not reject or postpone.I've been dreaming to get a cert from this course. It's nothing big, but it is in my to-do list this year. And I know myself, if I don't go now, I'll not go forever.


You've got to do what you've got to do.



I am! (image from Imagining Ourselves)


Others have had bumpers in their journey too, and mine is to make sure my children are in good place. My mum's that is. Eventhough that means, I had to drive with Masyitah and Ammar in heavy rain from Penang to Langkap, before going to KL.


Others succeed, so why shouldn't I.


Maybe my colleague wanted me to be like him, quoting him "alah u ni, tak payah susah2, cukup kan je training hours. Lagipun sijil apa yg u nak sangat ni, anak2 dok tinggai di rumah.."


Boleh blah.


As I said before, you've got to do what you've got to do.


I am looking for strength in myself, memang kalau ikutkan aku, malas dah nak belajaq macam2. But again, you're never too old to acquire any knowledge plus aku bukan tua pun (chewah..)


So Ilhan, Masyitah and Ammar, I'll be missing all of you a lot. See ya end of this week.
And En Shahrun, thanks for being understanding.


Oh ye, boleh la jumpa kawan2 kat KL.. (wah.. diverse2).

No comments: