Saturday, February 20, 2010

tick tock tick tock..

It is still a few months away before I'm turning 30, and I supposed there's nothing big about it, it's a number representing years in Masehi of your life.

The only worries I have is that I feel I'm getting older.

Visible wrinkles, low metabolism (heh, in other word, makin susah nak kurus), and the obvious which bothered me most, is my eye sight.

Staring too long on the computer screen, is no more an easy thing. It causes me dizziness. And when I tried to focus, the sights are becoming blur.

Adakah kena pakai spec ?
Hopefully not.

I'm a lousy person, mesti tertinggal punyalah spec. HTC yang sikit punya besar tu pun aku tinggal sampai hilang.

Or, should I opt for contact lenses? Yang kaler-kaler, hot kan?

Heh, eye test pun belum buat. Ok, I should one day. The blurry vision is so not cool, I've to stressed my eyes. Tak pasal pasal wrinkles akan makin banyak.

And, if the result is forcing me to put on glasses, adakah akan jadi this hot?

Image from google.

No comments: