Sunday, December 5, 2010

welcoming 1432

And, I've thought of a long list of azam for the new year. But knowing myself, most probably aku berangan mat jenin je nanti.

Last year, I've only listed 1 wishlist and checked done! Walaupun only to Brunei & Singapore.

Maybe 1 wishlist sahaja akan berjaya kot, sebab focus lebih. So here goes :

This coming year, I'll take care of my solat. Not proud to reveal this, but at times, I do miss my solat.
Especially isya', when I think I'll do isya' after making sure the kids are asleep, at last aku tertidur sekali.



Pic from here

And walaupun dah 30 tahun hidup, jarang-jarang dapat khusyu', maybe tak pernah pun. Shameful.

So, wish me luck dan doa kan aku.

Selamat menyambut 1432 hijrah

3 comments:

ninaC said...

amin, untuk aku jugak.
semoga makin berhijrah kearah kebaikan.

Arisy said...

:)

Aidura Sofiee said...

@Arisy,

Semoga Allah mempermudahkan niat yg mulia, insya-Allah, amiinnn. :)