Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sudah terlewatkah?

1. I've been confused. The internet has been mean. See I cant always go to majlis ilmu, as Armin needs me, and so are his siblings. So, I seek the youtube of ustaz's ceramah.
But, recently lots of arguments about the validity of hadith read and explained by some ustaz. And it has made me confuse, to whom to refer?

2. But most ustaz haa agreed that a lot of sign has been revealed, telling us this is akhir zaman. And this is scary.

3. Am i ready? Orang offer makan free pun kadang2 bukak puasa sunat, can I survive the hunger and thirst in Dajjal times? Will we be there to witness the end of the world? Or our death is already calling?

4. I'm scared. But I know I'm weak. We're the generation of materials, and we're lack inside. We quarrel over political parties like small kids, calling people macai and ulama sesat, how cud we tell the strength of our heart and our mind?
We dont care about pregnant ladies Without seats in LRT, and we claimed to have big hearts?

5. Small things people, small things. While our frens are suffering from water lacking in Selangor, in Penang we waste them like its ours. And we're tough inside, is it?

I hope we're given His mercy, and we need a lot of them. Pray for us and definately our children.

I hope it is not too late.

1 comment:

ninaC said...

ya, 5 hari aku dok KL tak dak ayaq, I Appreciate water more. precious water!