Saturday, June 7, 2014

Alfatihah

Forgive me.

I write when I'm not in my normal happy mode.

My uncle pass away, just now. We called him Mamak Din. See, we come from a strong suku sakat Mandailing, and uncles on mothers sides are called mamak. His name was Abdullah bin Mohd Noor, but he was better known as Nordin. Hence the name, Mamak Din.

He was a good man. He is. My mom's eldest brother. A man who loved his family dearly, and a good friend of my father.

I cant sleep tonite. This again, is a reminder from Him, that death is certain, always is. Life and what we perceive as heaven on this earth, is temporary.

We human, at least most of us, need to be reminded over and over that this beautiful life we live is temporary. That we have an eternity world waiting for us, that death, means the end of this temporary life.

So we cud refrain, from hatred, anger, ungrateful and  wasting - time, food, energy, money. So we cud appreciate what has been written for us, as He knows best. And ultimately, so we understand that Allah, always knows best, always love us.

We will die. We all will, just a matter of time.

Are we ready to end this temporary life?

AlFatihah to Mamak Din, may he be bless by Allah.

1 comment:

ninaC said...

"Surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return"

Al-fatihah to your uncle and may he belongs in the groups of people blessed by Allah in the hereafter.

Hopefully we do too, one day. Insya Allah.