Friday, April 27, 2007

wake up, wake up!


felt like i've been in sleeping mode this whole week. Little contribution during work, postponed my tax calculation and form submission, postponed our house's spring cleaning and all i did was lazying (is there such a word?) on the couch, watching my favourite series fashion house, house md, prison break, CSI :7 and grey's anatomy. Did not even bother to get myself some sweat to play around the house with ilhan and khairin.
somebody please wake me up. I have a lot to do before my due date arrive !
people (some of my frens) are either baking, or sewing, or decorating/redecorating house, or renovating house, or travelling, or taking god-knows-what licence (i.e diving, networking etc etc) and i am stagnant here.
I hate baking or sewing, so forget about that. Decorating/renovating house, well, i like that but with my level of creativity, i'll be needing lots of money and will not be sure about the result. Travelling - again with money constraint, plus my current physical condition.. well there goes. I'll be listing a lot of excuses and reasons for not doing anything.
i guess, i'll just stop whining. Just wake up, and move my lazy bum. Move!

No comments: