Wednesday, April 18, 2007

masyitah & ilhan : progress !


Khairin Masyitah

yesterday was 17th april 2007, and masyitah is 1 year and 2 month. And yesterday mark a remarkable progress in her life. I can understand her few vocabulary. She can't speak a complete sentence, but anyhow, she speak out understandable words. Last night especially, she blurt out :



  1. bom-bom - for lay down here, i have always told her to bom-bom

  2. ayanngg bear - for 'sayanngg bear', and she'll kiss her teddy bear.

  3. ayahhh - for her ayah of course

  4. buuu - to call me 'ibu'

  5. ba-bab ! - to indicate that she'll hit me like i always do to her - 'ba-bab nanti '

  6. an -an - to shout to her sister ; ilhan

  7. na-nakk - she want something, most probably milk or food.

  8. meh meh - she request to come with her

  9. pta pta pta - just her babling, she's happy !

not much of words, but i am impressed. She has not start to speak anything that can be understood by me or hubby last 2 weeks, but last night, she move one step up.. congrats my dear !


Ilhan Yasmin


she starts showing emotions, i notice that since early this month. But yesterday, she said a very emotional sentence, after i scold her.


She climb up the bed, lay beside me and say " ibu tak sayang kakak ke?"
and i was shocked, speechless.
"ibu sayang kakak, tapi lain kali jgn buat mcm tu lagi"
and i hugged her for affirmation.


She's been crying everytime i sent her to the babysitter, mostly because she wants to be with me. But on the other hand, i've always scold her, for her misbehaving. Pity her, for having such a mother. Ilhan, pls understand, i always love you, forgive me for not being such a sweet nice mother, because i have to. Else, you'd behave naughtily, which is not good.


Well, they've move on. Being a better somebody, being able to express emotion and at least communicate to me. Allah, please give me strength, to be able to guide them, and take care of them, at least until they can think and act wisely. Please Allah, i beg to You, please do not punish them for any of my sin/mistakes. And please Allah, shower them with your bless. Ameen.

No comments: