Friday, April 20, 2007

When we grow old..

I was wondering today, what would happen to me when i grow old?
would i live old enough to be a senile old lady? or would i be a fine old lady with hubby, children and grandchilren, and being an obedient slave of Allah.

It triggered me today, to think of that, after Maksu and Mak called me to inform that my uncle (mak and maksu's eldest brother), is terribly sick.

He's physically sick after an accident, which need some operation on his legs and he's emotionally sick. He's been shouting and scolding his family (wife and kids) for no reasons. Mak said, looks like he's out of his mind. He's so mad to the extend that he divorce his wife. (But we all know that he's out of his mind, talak tak jatuh). Mak also said that she thinks her brother is in tense, he's been keeping all his worries with him.

Well, that is his fate. At least he has got Mak, Maksu, his wife, and daughter (and all his 10 other siblings) to take care of him, or at least they care about him. What about me? What will happen to me?

I'm not a good Muslim, nor a good person. I scold my daughters. I yell at them. I postponed my work. I seldom cook for hubby. I have bad bad records of life. What will happen to me?

what will happen to me?

No comments: