Tuesday, June 5, 2007

no particular order

Of naming him

He's a him. And as excited as we could get, we should name him, or at least think of list of preferred names for him. We shall name him with a meaningful name, with arabic meaning, or at least with good meaning, in full hope that he would be a good person as his name indicates. I have told dear hubby to think of names, since he has not give ideas on naming any of our babies before. I want him to name this one.

I like nice name, creative name. Thus, hopefully hubby would find a name that will fit my criteria, nice and creative. I will them him that.
On second thought, well, don't tell him anything. Let him decide. Afterall, this is a father-son thing. Let him do his first father-son task.

Name the son, father !

Post-natal blues

I am eyeing on a highly rated post natal set; from Nona Roguy. In fact, i have registered myself as member for the discount price. The offset is; MAHAL. It is about RM300 per set, which exclude the tummy binder (bekung or barut) - and by the way i do not need another bekung as i have already owned 2 set of it.



It is an excellent product except for the price, and that's what i gathered from my verbal survey with makciks at the office and from the internet. Especially it's Herbanika Ointment, and Phytonatal Pill.



Hubby do not approve. "Mahal sangat" he said.



So, i've look for alternatives :


  1. Amway THS - complete with pilis, tepel and all, plus the tummy binder. Also highly rated on the internet, but still price around RM200++. Don't know if hubby would agree.

  2. HPA - i am totally not into this product, not a complete set. But price wise, hubby will say yes.

  3. Air Mancur (my old post natal set) - hubby has suggested me to use this one back. It's cheap, but not quite complete. The pills and pilis/tepel are always finish before i even reach 30 days of 'pantang'.

I have actually set my mind on purchasing nona roguy set. Not because of the popularity and good raport, because somehow i believe that the herbal substance of its medicine may gain me energy during post natal and even after that. See, i am a tired person, and i need help (nyeh nyeh.. actually i am just set to buy that, nothing can stop me, only hubby).

I'll tell hubby i need this. And i'll use my money, not to worry. One choice made.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

explained plenty of people pay back his or her's lending options on time in addition to not having fees
A respected arrears charitable trust can expect the numerous people looking toward these individuals to get support around payday advance bills for you to twice this specific. bill charitable suggests all-around have used the actual temporarily, increased awareness lending options 2010. That good cause states four years before the amount of prospects using them appeared to be small.
kontakt do nas
wyświetl adres www
kredyt chwilówka kontakt
szybka pożyczka
pożyczki pozabankowe dla zadłużonych

http://pozyczkanadowod24.com.pl
http://szybkapozyczkabezbik.org.pl
http://szybkapozyczka24.info.pl