Thursday, June 14, 2007

relieve of the long awaits




the letter.

it's a relieve now that we have got our letters for the realignment of the company. It is not surprising for me, i have already predicted what will be in my letter and i have strong feeling i will be right.

And yes i am right.

I am staying in the same old unit, with only a little hope that tiny changes will happen. Instead of dividing us into geographical area, we are assigned to fuctional post. And that doesn't matter much, i'll be doing the same ol' job. same ol' job. And that has been my complaints tru out the year.

Do i not have the guts to move out from my comfortable zone?
Do i freak out to meet the real world?
Do i give excuses not to move out?
Why do i gave excuses to my plan of moving out?

stay focus. I have at least 2 month of leave to ponder this out. Hopefully i'll get my answers.

The big belly

Signs are appearing. OB keep saying the head is engaged. And my weight is decreasing a kilo. Brixton Hicks happens night and day. But i am still with my big belly. I understand that these are all on His's hand. The time will come, when it supposed to come.

I am just too anxious. And scared too. Pray for me. May Allah bless the baby and me.
Amen

No comments: