Friday, January 30, 2009

The first tag


by hasna. Honestly, aku rasa tag yg org lain buat tak best, sebab text based. (whoaaa rhyme lah.. tak best, text based).
The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After that tagged 6 people.

*I am..



*I really want to go to..
(no doubt.. )



*My favourite place..


*My favourite thing..
(aha, aku mmg suka tiru hasna, tapi takde BB aah)

*My favourite drink..




*My favourite food..



*My favourite colour..



*I was born in ..


*I live in..




*My school/college..



*My favourite story..



*My hobby..


*I wish I am..

1 comment:

ninaC said...

baguih, byk entry hang. :)
aku ada kat kl. pi lah kursusss..
bleh lepak2. hihi

anyway, aku tak tgk dah kot pgl. bulan nih agak tight budget.