Monday, January 5, 2009

let's do it my way..

or no way,
(note: read this with Frank Sinatra's My Way song as sound effect)

it's midnite and i'm stuck doing nothing.
what a fool - staying up without purpose
to save my (ass) pride, i am actually going to complete my report,
which has been assigned to me last week, for tomorrow's submission.


and being me, i delay it.
i'm doing it my way.



i took a hearty 15 minutes to compose such a useless entry.
i have readers now, which has made me
trembling to write, and keeping whatever i should write to myself.
15 years ago, it was so much easier,

and i thought i could rewind those back, and do it my way again,
i should have.


oh, and readers : don't mind me, i'm searching my way.



if this is a walk,
i'll walk my style,
if this is a test,
i'll answer it at my level,
if this is a task,
i'll... huh?
well, let's stop this rantings,
i've reports to complete, so much of doing it my way..
either my way or the boss's way!

God forgive me, for i'm angry without reason.

3 comments:

ninaC said...

you should write more often. than 15 minutes will only be 5 minutes per entry.

haha.

anyway, i missed working in Penang.
i missed the time when i dont have to call the whole of Malaysia.
People are calling me instead.

i missed the time when i can execute the work myself, no need to ask people to do the work on behalf of me.

i missed the time when i had plenty of free times, when we can roam gurney plaza, doing some window shopping.

i know maybe now, you would say even in penang, things are not the same, i do wish that time can be frozen. we can remain to be who we used to be.

sigh.

see, i'm complaining now.

RedAnna said...

i agree with hasna, u should keep on writing.. i always check on ur blog tho there's no update..hehe

keep it up okay! :)

Arisy said...

hasna, how i wish i'd be u (honestly). Pelikkan, kita selalu nak jadi orang.

Linda, ok, saya update! hehe