Monday, June 1, 2009

He's indeed Haywire

image from : http://images.fanpop.com/


Readers, I believe most of us have lived at least 25 years in this world.

So, who has always want an easy life, raise your hand (or at least leave ur comment). We work, we arrange things, we organize everything in our life, in fact human invent anything, isn't that all to ease our living? For us to live an easy life?

Or is it because we want to avoid a difficult life? A difficult moment?

I climbed the mountain, so I could learn to the feeling of difficulty? So I could know how difficult is difficult, and I could avoid it in my life? Is it?

So human purposely did difficult things to learn the pain, and use the experience to avoid difficulties, so we could live easily. Hmm?

When could we live easily? If any of you did watch Prison Break, these would make so much sense.

So back to you - do you make yourself do difficult things ? When did you find an easy life?

1 comment:

ciklongan said...

tak penah jumpa pon ezi life tu..uhuks