Monday, December 7, 2009

I feel good

After a few days of no meat except for fish.. hmmmhhh...ok, I'm lying. I did take some chicken, but much much less than what I use to take.

Result is : It feels good in the toilet. I mean, kerja-kerja didalam toilet sangat mudah sekarang. I don't need extra energy. And that, makes me happy :)

I don't google for the reason and detail explanation, sebab aku nak buat reasoning sendiri.



I believe it is due to the goodness of green, sayur-sayuran.. Betul kata Hasna, memang peeing and pooing is easier, and tidak mengecewakan. U guys know how frustated it is when activities in the toilet are super slow dan berpeluh-peluh and at times, tak jadi. Pending appointments plak.

Tak best kan? Pic from here


So I have made a resolution for me, heh. This week (until Friday it is), I am not taking any meat, except fish. And my plate must be filled with green, more than rice.

And then, we'll see what happen.

And, I'll be paying my debts (puasa-puasa tinggalan), sedikit demi sedikit starting tomorrow.
I must.

So let's hope this little effort will help improve my unhealthy life. We gotta take the first step anyway, right?

No comments: