Thursday, March 1, 2007

friends

i have many of them, or shall i rephrase it : i used to have many of them, since i don't think i can recall more than 15 of my friend's phone number. And that is so not me.

I used to live in a house pack of 12 mates, and around the house were where all my other friends stay, we were neighbours, by walking distance.

Back during my secondary education time, i stayed in hostel, pack of girls and boys, and we're friends, close friends who recognize one's teethbrush and pail.

And i still can remember my younger times, during my years in hometown, friends are people i can not live without. They're my playmate, my tuition mate, and they occasionally will bring ration to school/sports training session to share.

Those are the times when i have no penny at all, except for some daily pocket money (usually 50cent per day) from my parents for the morning break or breakfast. And those are the times when my friends and i wore the same type of cloth, use the same type of book and bags, regardless of our parent's salary. And those are the time when we share our money for outings, or even for lepaking at kedai mamak.

No one bothers to draw a territory line between two friends.

my god i need friends !

No comments: