Monday, March 26, 2007

dizzy and sleepy

a bit dizzy today, most probably due to my uncomfortable night sleep lately. It is quite difficult to be comfortable to sleep nowadays, with the big, growing and moving belly, and with the unbearable backache. And sleepy too, mostly during my email answering, data updating, and documents verification. Need a good nite sleep.

By the way, i've got what i want :
1. my new pregnancy wear, a long pants (with stretchy and comfy belly cover), and 2 piece of blouse, loose and nice.
2. I have also got myself a new loafer, Scholl's, so its so nice to fit in the shoes that i actually can walk faster than before, without backache afterwards.

And i should be reminded of what i should do once i got my bonus pay (which will be a lot than usual) :

1. clear all the credit - most importantly credit cards payment - bugging me!
2. save some for the maid payment
3. treat my staff with a nice lunch - they deserve it, they've been working with me!
4. treat my parents in a luxurious eating place - without them, i wouldn't be here.

Well, its 6.oo pm, i should pack and go home!

No comments: