Tuesday, March 20, 2007

InTerMittent .. .. ..

Istiqamah (consistent) in doing something good is never my trait. I hate to admit it, and i hate the fact that i am not being istiqamah. I think the most contributing factor of me not being morally good is that i am always not consistent in doing good deeds.

I am not uneducated or 'jahil'. I am well aware of the difference between good and bad and I am well educated with ethics. I am just ignoring the fact that i must continously behave well.

In my terms, i call myself an intermittent girl.

Anyone should test me using any testing devices, run a BER on me, i shall give you uncounted errors, pattern slip maybe. Most probably my clocking signal is bad, so please do a sync test. Compare with an extremely good reference, rubidium or whatever but never refer me to the satellite clock, i'll fail. And don't forget to do it within 24 hrs. Intermittent can not be detected within a few hrs test, remember?

And to fix me, please take an input clock from the main source, the SSU or whatever they call it. And do not cascade it with others. I am greedy, and i might fail if u let me share with others. I shall always be monitored, so please connect me to an online monitoring system. But no, do not put a CCTV u silly! Connect me to a reliable alarm monitoring system, and ask someone to proactively monitor it. Shall there be any alarms, pls get anyone to fix it. Do not wait until you get a major alarm.

i am drifting away from whatever i shall say and plan to say. So, lets pen off, i am actually lost!

No comments: