Friday, January 19, 2007

An anniversary to remember.




Happy 3rd anniversary. I wed him last 3 years, on 16th January 2004.
I am still married to him and am happy about it.

Wrote something for him, but on second thought i keep that with me instead.
Anyway, by any case hubby dear is reading this, this is what i supposed to slip in to your organizer on our anniversary :

" Most people say, the best thing in the world is love. Well i agreed and couldn't disagree on that. Love has actually live up the world, give sanity and empathy to us. Imagine the world without love.. sigh. I have lived 3 years with you, and truly, it has been an inspiring one; and exciting too. I can not imagine a happier life with anyone else. Your love has put me in the must suitable place i should be; with you. I have learned a lot through the 3 years and I am looking forward for the upcoming years.

Sorry that this is all I have for you during our 3rd anniversary, believe me i would do much. But i thought letting out and making you know how much you mean to me would be the best thing to do. However uninterested you get to read this, i have to let you know that you really mean a lot to me. I need you , and i need your love.

We have went through our good and bad days, and I have loved you long enough to know that you'll never reveal how much you love me. No romantic dinner, birthday surprises, sweet words would ever come from you. But the way you have take care of us, reminds me that not everyone is a hopeless romantic guy. This is just your way of telling me that you love me. And for me, this is true love. I am thankful that Allah has grant me quite a husband.

Love. "

No comments: