Friday, January 12, 2007

to change or not ?

change is hard for me. I like people who changed for good, but i find it very much difficult to change. My excuses are simple,
  1. i love the way i do things, eventhough in a lousy way
  2. it is difficult to change to something good
  3. once i feel comfortable on something, i'll cling to it.

Really, this post is just about my decision, on whether to change my job, or move out from Penang, or just stay on my old job in my old house.

I love the way i live here, and i do feel very comfortable with my current life, it is just that, IT HAS BEEN 4 LONG YEARS. I need change eventhough i hate changes.

All my self-argument are unconcluded : " Life has been good, yes. But life can be better, well it can also be worse with change..", "How about hubby? - he'll follow along, well, will he?" , "Those babies ?, they'll get along with new place and all- hmm what if they're going tantrum over everything? .."
sounded lame and stupid, but truly i did thought of all that.

Deep down, i do need change. Thus from today onwards, i'll pray and never stop praying that Allah will then show me a path to choose so i can move on from here.

Ameen.

No comments: