Monday, August 17, 2009

i'm so in love with James Evan Wilson


cute eh?


As I'm writing this, around 20 people believed that I'm on leave today.

The story goes : I woke up late, tired and I literally drag my legs to iron Ilhan's uniform. Without taking bath, put on my jeans and shirt, send the children to kindy/nursery, went to staff's office to check up things, and told them all, I'm on leave.

Buy some food, although I have thought of fasting today, I've got 2 more days in debt. And, now I'm home. Called Shahrun, just to make sure I did tell someone I'm taking a day off (ponteng actually), so I felt less guilty. And I reply emails and make sure all calls are answered. Lega.

Not until one unsolve case come in. Aku gelabah, and start thinking that this may be because of I'm absent, remember hukum karma?

Truth is, I'm not that capable of breaking rules. Eventhough I'm breaking one now, I always felt guilty and trying very hard to cover everything. Padahal, org tak kesah pun, and I know if the boss knew that i'm at home and still doing my job, dia tak marah pun.

Aku yg freak out dan skema tak ketuan hala !

Back to the title, I watched House MD rerun just now. I've always thought that I like House. He's funny, sarcastic and smart.

But actually, I love Wilson. He has always triggered ideas to House, and in a way, as funny as House. He's the only man who could read House. Who'd be better, some complicated, no feeling, smart and sharp man OR a friend who always knows reasons behind those complicated thought of him ?

Although, on small note i should put behind this post, House is a lot more good looking.

Ain't he?


Owh ok, don't know why I'm in lazy mode today, but this mode has made me swallow nasi with fish curry, 2 cups of choc ice-cream, and 2 slice of choc cake.
Am i depressed? Over what? Huh, meh tidoq lah. Lunch time org tak call.

** Both images are from Wikipedia

1 comment:

julie.yaacob said...

oits.. nape mcm hilang arah ni? semangat2!!

ul cakap ada email kite kat yahoo mail? takde pon? emel balik kat gmail bleh? julie.yaacob@gmail.com

muahs!