Friday, August 28, 2009

No wonderlah my friend pun tak suka you!

Cartoon from Cathy Thorne 2009

Honestly friends (i know readers here are only trusted friends, who say things honestly to me, without aku rasa sakit hati), am i always flirting with man?



I'm married, and I work with man. There's no woman in the compound that I work, except for a clerk and a janitor. Everyday, I am surrounded by man.


As a woman, I'm always in need of friends. So, I make friends with man, they're all that I got here, and what's wrong with that? They're easy to talk with, straight forward, no string attach (i.e takdelah lunch kena pegi dgn kawan tu je, kalau tak ajak gi lunch maka merajuk, no such thing), and they're simple, nobody cares if I do not put on any lipstick for the whole of Jun and July.


I kinda like that.


Just, when one or two of them thought that my kindness means I'm interested in them, I felt wrong. Something must be wrong.

See, I'm not perasan when I said somebody is interested, i received a wrapped box yesterday, with singing hari raya card, from anonymous. Nasib baik one of the officemate told me who put it there.

So I flashback. No wonder he always seemed tersipu2 when he met me, and akan merajuk bila aku tak sembang dengan dia. I'm not a nice girl, so pedulik hapa aku orang merajuk, takde kaitan. Not my friend, not my family.

But when I received that box, I called Shahrun, told him, he laugh and said amik jelah.

Cool, he knows me.


I told my officemate tadi, I am not interested in anyone, and insya Allah setakat ni (god forbid), I am not interested in office flirting or any flirting. I may seem not having a romantic relationship with Shahrun, but we have no intention in listening to any judgement about our relationship (kecuali lah the trusted ones).

But I still need to know if I am :

1. Always talking in a gedik way ? As if I'm flirting?
2. Too mesra, i make people around me uncomfortable and leads to perasan?


3. Doing things that boleh menyebabkan fitnah?

Am I? And is this harassment?

6 comments:

sikulat said...

aku rase mamat tuh yg sedikit tak brape ngeng! hahaha..

mengorat...gaye manje .. gedik kah = UL ? aak.. tergolek2 aku gelak nnt

Herakoz said...

Kalau Kak Fauziah ada lagi, sure best cerita kat dia. Hahaha

Hadiah apa dapat?

Arisy said...

smah : setujuk! mmg sedikit ngeng

li : purse, putih plak tu.. yg ala2 wanita gitu. wah, syok eh ko bergossip rupanya dulu..

ninaC said...

ermm.. kalau aku cakap laki yang gatai sebenaqnya, they choose to interprete everything the way they want it.

and satu sebab tambahan, hang mmg cun, so tak kisah lah macam mana pon, akan ada jaa orang2 yang ngeng yg akan syok kat hang walaupon dah tau hang bini orang secara terang-terangan.

as long as hang tau hang kat mana.
(nanti aku free, aku telepon hang ok, kita gossip)

personally, aku tak rasa hang flirtatious pon, cumaaa aku rasa sora hang bila bercakap sedap lah ul. sangat merdu dan lembut, cayaq dengaq. haha. tak perlu untuk hang cakap manja2 pon, marah pon merdu.
so totally not your fault.

Arisy said...

babe, the only phrase I like : " and satu sebab tambahan, hang mmg cun.." hihiks, so skarang aku mmg nak rasa sebab tu je..

ciklongan said...

along....sume tu cam tak kena jee ngan along...along lemah lembut...ayat manja??gediks2???ayark....very da tak sesuai ngan kak aku sorang ni...

bo layan je laa along org camtu...mmg kadang ada pon....lantok p laa kita nak kawan ngan sapa pon kan...tp part cun tu mmg betui la...ekekekeke...senyuman yg menggoda...heh